Vision & Mission
Other About Us pages: Our Story | Adult Bible Studies | Why DiscipleLand | What We Believe | DiscipleLand Features & Benefits | Customer Comments | Church Spotlights | Contact Us
DiscipleLand provides Biblical resources that transform children around the world into dynamic disciples of Jesus Christ—kids who know God intimately, love Him passionately, and serve Him selflessly.
We create Christ-centered, life-changing resources that help children become disciples for life.
As disciples of Jesus Christ we resolve to promote:
- Cherish and honor the Church, Christ's beloved bride.
- Manage God's resources with faithfulness and integrity.
- Maintain a ministry heart and a business mindset.
- Create Christ-centered, Bible-based, content-driven resources.
- Continually revise and improve each product.
- Foster a cooperative work environment that affirms teamwork and servanthood.
- Motivate employees, customers, and vendors to reach their full potential.
- Apply the “golden rule” and “extra mile” principles in all our relationships.
- Create products that complement our proprietary Children’s Discipleship System™.
- Maintain a “think-outside-the-industry” and “road-less-traveled” mindset.
- Focus efforts to attain every goal God challenges us to accomplish.
- Expect each person to put forth his or her very best effort in every endeavor.
- Operate with streamlined systems, procedures, and minimal "red tape."
- Produce resources that provide long-term user benefits and extended product life.
- Establish win-win relationships with like-minded ministry partners.
Read DiscipleLand's Statement of Belief
Add multiple items to your cart: