SWGD-B: "See What God Does" Bundle (ages 2 - 3)
Product type: Lesson Kit
Dimensions: 10.5" x 11.75"
For Use with Ages: Nursery (ages 2-3)
Equips: 1 Teacher & any number of Children
Nursery: "See What God Does" Bundle (printed product)
Transform your toddler nursery into a truly foundational ministry. DiscipleLand’s Nursery Curriculum for 25 – 36 months, See What God Does, helps you provide spiritual nourishment to two- and three-year-olds, both during their time at church and at home. Every Bible-based lesson is simple, self-contained, and easy to teach—nursery workers will be ready to go in minutes!
Click Here To See Inside (sample download)
Click Here To Watch Instructional Video
See What God Does includes the following:
- 1 “Big Bible” box—reinforces that the Bible is God’s trusted Word, written just for them.
- 1 Lesson Guide (52-lessons)—teaches children that God cares for them and that everything He does is good.
- 52 Teaching Pictures—shows the Bible stories that highlight God's abilities and attributes.
- 1 Chip Paper Puppet—delights little ones with an accompanying intro skit.
- 1 Hidden in My Heart volume 2 CD—creates a spiritual environment with Scripture lullabies.
- 20 Raising Godly Children posters (25 - 36 months)—provides parents and volunteers with spiritual growth ideas and activities.
- 20 Raising Godly Children posters (36 - 48 months)
- Toddlers on the Move—practical book by Dr. Scott Turansky.
- Downloadable coloring pages, available here!
- Digital files & email templates—connects you with children’s parents every week!
Once again we’ve joined forces with the National Center for Biblical Parenting to bring you an outstanding nursery resource! See What God Does comes bundled with the second book in the Parenting Shifts series: Toddlers on the Move. This book will arm your volunteers with proven strategies to care for 2-3 year-olds. You’ll get all these resources, retailing at $129.95, for $99.95—a $30 savings!
BONUS: Download a Nursery tip sheet here.
Free Teacher Downloads (including coloring pages!): Click here.